Skip to main content

Featured

I'M NOT WEAKER - Born From Defeat

 BOOKSBYANJIT PRESENTS,

Your Winning Moment,

I'M NOT WEAKER

BORN FROM DEFEAT

''A Story of a Man forget his life and proved them wrong that I'M NOT WEAKER''

This Story explores the life stages of a Men who defeated by his close one, judged by society, leave alone in the dark, called him a 'LOSER' but he proved them wrong that I'M NOT WEAKER, I can make my life, he didn't forget the disrespect and in lights his life changed from LOSER to Winner . The moment he waited for it's here His Winning Moment.

People Betrayed but life Not! This exclusive special Novel by Anjit Chowdhury Revise all the Life laws all the amendments make to the man's life and emotions presented by Booksbyanjit, Designs by ABSTRACT.CREATIVES Special thanks to Life, Reveal pleasure of Booksbyanjit Ecosystem developed by Anjit Chowdhury.

Special Release on only Booksbyanjit Ecosystem
The releasing date is scheduled to '' 6 APRIL 2027 '', As specially informed on Booksbyanjit website and Social media handles.

This book is only available to read on Booksbyanjit Website (Drive Based), Booksbyanjit Portal (Software Drive Security Reading)
Readers are highly suggested to read on official Booksbyanjit Portal for better readability and read with features, reading on Portal gives you flexibility of feature and reading, like reading track, schedule reading, automations, better controls and features and more..

According to Digital Spheres and Booksbyanjit,
This Book will be directly available to use features like Card, reading track, schedule reading for this book immediately available to use.

Book Information: 

Title: I'M NOT WEAKER
Subtitle: Born from Defeat
Author: Anjit Chowdhury #
Publisher: Booksbyanjit
Designs: ABSTRACT.CREATIVES
Premiers on: Booksbyanjit Ecosystem

I'M NOT WEAKER 
Born From Defeat 

A SPECIAL NOVEL BY ANJIT CHOWDHURY

…COMING ON  6 APRIL 2027...

Digital written by @BooksbyanjitBlogs
With Love

THANKS FOR READING

Comments

Popular Posts